What Sets Us Apart
Unmatched Reputation: The Ronald V. Maynard Company was established in 1977 to provide a timely method of property disposition through a wide range of real estate and personal property auction services. Since then, our team has been committed to providing clients with the utmost in professional services at every phase of the auction marketing process.
The storage lien sale division began in 1985 to provide a solution to a specific client need: an alternative method of property disposition. Today, we are recognized throughout New England as the proven leader in the moving & self-storage auction lien field. Our results prove our value, and our excellent track record assures your future success.
In January 2005, Paul Maglio became the new president, and the company’s growth increased. The company was renamed as a part of its expansion.
Consider the following advantages
- An experienced organization with over 30 years experience that gives you maximum sales effort
- A professionally – planned program to meet your auction needs and the demand of buyers
- Our extensive database throughout New England which bring qualified outside buyers to your market
- Our monthly flyer mailed along with our weekly E-mail campaign to accumulate a large number of buyers on auction day
- A licensed, bonded auctioneer and courteous team who will guide you through the entire auction process
- Auction support before, during and after each auction
- Storage Auction Solutions supplies all paper work needed on auction day
- Sell all goods on sale site for cash in only one day
- Upon completion of your sale, you receive an itemized accounting of all activity and proceeds